forum-religions: la maison d'Inès
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur?

5 participants

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 Empty Re: TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur?

Message par Invité Ven 25 Jan - 23:34

eh bien c'est une grande chance Cheyenne, surtout lorsqu'on sait que ces questions ont fait couler beaucoup d'encre et sont toujours expliquées de façon complexe et ambiguë, mais finalement c'est parce que leurs auteurs ne les maitrisent pas non plus. Ils s'y perdent eux-mêmes.

Voici le lien vers le sujet de l'homéo quand tu auras un petit moment …

https://forum-religions-ines.forumactif.be/t1787-l-homeopathie

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 Empty Re: TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur?

Message par Invité Ven 25 Jan - 23:52

cheyenne a écrit: J'ai vu l'une de tes réponses dans la corbeille, j'aurais voulu y répondre mais le sujet est verrouillé.

ai je le droit de te demander de recycler ta réponse ? Very Happy

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 26 Jan - 10:20

Mais oui, bien sur, reprenez et réutilisez ce que j'ai mis à la corbeille si vous en avez l'utilité. Il suffit de faire un copié-collé.
J'avoue ne pas avoir fait un tri minutieux, j'ai tout balancé à un moment, j'en avais marre de sortir les poubelles je sais pas

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 26 Jan - 11:55

Cheyenne a écrit:
Ton nouvel avatar est très beau et te sied à merveille.

Thank you náhkohe    My real name means Arrows   Wink
No not náhkohe (it's my power animal)    Prayer Arrows ? Wink

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 26 Jan - 22:00

cheyenne a écrit:No not náhkohe (it's my power animal)    

A bear, isn't it ? (Thank you Google…)  I still don't get how to meet mine …. especially since I lived Inside a wolf.

Prayer Arrows ? Wink

It sounds fast and accurate lol

Invité
Invité

Message par Tatonga Sam 26 Jan - 22:39

C'est de moi que vous parlez ?
Tatonga
Tatonga
Admin

Masculin Messages : 7384

Message par Invité Sam 26 Jan - 22:40

Ben évidemment lol

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 27 Jan - 6:16

[quote="Tala"]
cheyenne a écrit:No not náhkohe (it's my power animal)    

A bear, isn't it ? (Thank you Google…)  I still don't get how to meet mine …. especially since I lived Inside a wolf.

Just ! I'm also a Wolf like all Cheyenne Natives ...
There is only one solution: the expansion of consciousness or, in the early morning, when you doze, turn your face to the East, think of it, call it mentally or in a low voice. It will come, but perhaps by being asked a little ... And when it comes to you, talk to him as a friend, ask him questions, it will answer you mentally, it can't lie to you. Don't forget, it is no stranger to you, it's a part of you.

Prayer Arrows ? ;
It sounds fast and accurate lol

yes that's what we say!

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 27 Jan - 15:41

Well, I tried early this Morning after reading your answer. I just closed my eyes, and no need to call or say any word he was here in front of me. A wolf again, really beautiful and Majestic, we stay watching each other, and then -this part is Strange- you were here beside me, but not physically, so I asked you: What am I supposed to do ? and you said: go ahead, talk to him. So I asked him: why did you never come to me ? and he said : you never called. By the way he talked to me in french … and then he said: come here. And here began a kind of opression in my chest, I tried to breath it became difficult, it repeat three times, and then I woke up. I think that I didn't let him get in. But the weird is that all the day, his Inside my mind, that drive me crazy. But may be all this, was just my imagination? isn't it ?

oh and just to notice: this second meeting was still in the top of a mountain, I Don't know if that means Something.

Invité
Invité

Message par gaston21 Dim 27 Jan - 16:54

...that the wolf will eat you, my dear...
gaston21
gaston21

Masculin Messages : 2436

Message par Invité Dim 27 Jan - 17:00

He's also a bear Gaston, that what makes him so smooth  lol

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 2:33

cheyenne a écrit: Cet Esprit est immortel car il est en contact avec les sublimes valeurs du monde caché de l'Esprit et qui est un monde de non-temporalité.

Je dois vous avouer que je suis resté sur ma faim… Embarassed  J'ai trouvé des réponses à beaucoup de choses, matière à discussion aussi… TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778 mais pas réponse à la question du ''Qui je suis''. À moins de comprendre que nous ne sommes tous que des facettes de l'esprit humain sans la moindre individualité, que l'individu spécifique n'a pas lieu ni raison d'être, et que la question du ''Qui je suis'' ne se pose même pas.

J'ai gardé cette phrases, il y a en elle l'idée que je me fais du ''Qui''... pour moi, vous êtes une de ces sublimes valeurs cachées, vous demander qui vous êtes, c'est vous demandez ''Laquelle êtes-vous?''. TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778 Le savoir, se connaître soi-même, ce serait comme de faire le lien entre les 2 mondes, les 2 pieds sur terre et la tête dans le monde caché. TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 11:44

Tala a écrit:Well, I tried early this Morning after reading your answer. I just closed my eyes, and no need to call or say any word he was here in front of me. A wolf again, really beautiful and Majestic, we stay watching each other, and then -this part is Strange- you were here beside me, but not physically, so I asked you: What am I supposed to do ? and you said: go ahead, talk to him. So I asked him: why did you never come to me ? and he said : you never called. By the way he talked to me in french … and then he said: come here. And here began a kind of opression in my chest, I tried to breath it became difficult, it repeat three times, and then I woke up. I think that I didn't let him get in. But the weird is that all the day, his Inside my mind, that drive me crazy. But may be all this, was just my imagination? isn't it ?
Although an power animal can be considered as imaginary, it is nevertheless real and is a source of beneficial power. Although it has an existence in non-ordinary reality, its effects can be experienced in everyday life. It is a spiritual model of the conscious and subconcious levels to which the human spirit has given life. He has the capacity to perform a certain task and to express himself in material existence, which is an aspect of the animal nature proper to a person. These qualities and characteristics are not those of an individual animal, but rather the perfect collective soul of an animal species whose "echo" takes place in the energy system of a person, because it is an aspect of its own animal nature (hence the term "animal soul"). It is the Vital Force in the archetypal animal form that can find expression in human terms. Also, an power animal has all the qualities of its animal counterpart but, it provides the physical, emotional and spiritual energy that can express itself in a human way. By connecting to this source of power, one can attract to oneself its characteristic qualities.
It increases physical and emotional energy and mental and spiritual vigilance, because the connection that is made is with the power-giving frequency of that particular source. Our energy field becomes more vibrant and works more harmoniously.
It also tends to resist the form of harmful intrusions, mental, emotional or spiritual influences, as well as infection or physical illnesses.
Our power animal is not an external entity, it is an energy connection with our own source-spirit. It is not he who owns us, it is we who possess it!

We consider the wolf as a master and a track finder. Its senses are highly developed. Its sense of smell is, for example, a hundred times more developed than ours. It is able to feel the difference between a real danger and an imaginary danger. It says you just need to be alert, learn to listen, to feel, to feel on your skin, and so on.
Now, I'm going to ask you an important question: do you want to highlight the potential of its energy, get its"feel", to identify with him so as to be more able to work with him?

oh and just to notice: this second meeting was still in the top of a mountain, I Don't know if that means Something.
Oh yes ... the level of consciousness is very high. Your power animal indicates to you your meeting with your Inner Master and the reception of his direct teaching. An Inner Master is an intelligence that was once human, and has evolved through human life on Earth. This intelligence is now experiencing spiritual evolution as a guide whose progress is linked to yours. This intelligence works by channeling energy into the physical realm and you experience it in the form of an "inspiration". An Inner Master is an ally of the Spirit who has his existance in the world of non-temporality.

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 28 Jan - 11:45

Donald a écrit:
cheyenne a écrit: Cet Esprit est immortel car il est en contact avec les sublimes valeurs du monde caché de l'Esprit et qui est un monde de non-temporalité.

Je dois vous avouer que je suis resté sur ma faim… Embarassed  J'ai trouvé des réponses à beaucoup de choses, matière à discussion aussi… TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778 mais pas réponse à la question du ''Qui je suis''. À moins de comprendre que nous ne sommes tous que des facettes de l'esprit humain sans la moindre individualité, que l'individu spécifique n'a pas lieu ni raison d'être, et que la question du ''Qui je suis'' ne se pose même pas.

J'ai gardé cette phrases, il y a en elle l'idée que je me fais du ''Qui''... pour moi, vous êtes une de ces sublimes valeurs cachées, vous demander qui vous êtes, c'est vous demandez ''Laquelle êtes-vous?''. TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778 Le savoir, se connaître soi-même, ce serait comme de faire le lien entre les 2 mondes, les 2 pieds sur terre et la tête dans le monde caché. TEST : Etes-vous croyant, agnostique, athée ou chercheur? - Page 2 569146778

C'est juste, je n'ai que parlé de l'Esprit puisque c'était Lui le sujet. Mais nous en avons en sus une âme qui se réincarne de corps en corps. Un être humain est un être tellement complexe ...

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 29 Jan - 21:59

Cheyenne a écrit:Now, I'm going to ask you an important question: do you want to highlight the potential of its energy, get its"feel", to identify with him so as to be more able to work with him?

Hey you !
sorry for my late response, I was very busy ...
I really thank you for the time you took to answer me and the richness of your answer. I  Don't think I'm ready for an experience like this, it's rather scary I admit ... I feel like I'm going down an unknown path, and I'm afraid of getting lost, losing control. That it becomes an evil rather than a good one, at least for me because I couldn't manage cause I don't know how it will happen. The funny thing is that this Morning I saw in my way to work a wolf who crossed with his owner in front of me, and  then on the way back from work, a huge painting of a beautiful wolf to the entrance of a restaurant called "une faim de loup". So you see it's like I'm condemned to see him everywhere, it's pretty destabilizing.

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mer 30 Jan - 1:05

@Tala

I feel like I'm going down an unknown path, and I'm afraid of getting lost, losing control.
No it's out of the question, it never happened and will never happen, but I fully understand your reaction.

Invité
Invité

Message par septour Lun 24 Fév - 15:37

Je crois en dieu et ne cherche plus: j'ai trouve!

septour

Masculin Messages : 128

Message par Dede 95 Lun 24 Fév - 18:10

J'ai cru en Dieu (avec majuscule) mais quand j'ai compris qu'il me fallait réfléchir à l'enseignement qu'on me gavait....j'ai repris ma liberté de pensée et donc je suis athée!
Dede 95
Dede 95

Masculin Messages : 2057

Message par Tatonga Mer 26 Fév - 17:50

Dede 95 a écrit:J'ai cru en Dieu (avec majuscule) mais quand j'ai compris qu'il me fallait réfléchir à l'enseignement qu'on me gavait....j'ai repris ma liberté de pensée et donc je suis athée!
On t'a eu quand même, pauvre nigaud lol
Moi, je n'y ai jamais cru une seconde ; dès qu'on m'avait dit qu'il fallait un rituel, j'ai compris que c'était une mascarade.
Rituel = mascarade, c'est flagrant.
Il ne m'en avait pas fallu plus. La sagacité, mon cher Dédé, il t'avait manqué la sagacité.
Tatonga
Tatonga
Admin

Message par Dede 95 Mer 26 Fév - 21:28

La sagacité à 5 ans?
Dede 95
Dede 95

Message par septour Mer 26 Fév - 22:21

La religion , ce n'est pas DIEU et c meme tres loin de DIEU. Pas besoin de simagrees, pas besoin genuflexions, c de LUI a TOI sans intermediaires et c gratuit!

septour

Message par Dede 95 Jeu 27 Fév - 6:40

septour a écrit:La religion , ce n'est pas DIEU et c meme tres loin de DIEU. Pas besoin de simagrees, pas besoin genuflexions, c de LUI a TOI sans intermediaires et c gratuit!
Si il n'y avait pas les religions pour diffuser l'idée de Dieu, nous continuerions d'être athée ....comme à la naissance!
Lui à Toi ?
C'est un homme ou une femme?

Dede 95
Dede 95

Message par septour Jeu 27 Fév - 10:58

Dede, tu es un atee de carriere, quand bien meme tu tendrais l'oreille, il n'est pas sur que tu ecoutes. Alors je ne perdrais pas mon temps a parler dans le vide!

septour

Message par septour Jeu 27 Fév - 11:06

Au fait, de quelle region de corse viens tu? J'ai parcouru la corse d'Ajaccio a Bastia en passant par Corte. Quel beau pays!!!! Que de gens aimables!

septour

Message par Tatonga Jeu 27 Fév - 11:53

Dede 95 a écrit:La sagacité à 5 ans?
Le jour où j’ai vraiment ri de bon cœur, c’est quand, ouvrant une encyclopédie, j’ai appris que le ciel c’était des poussières et des reflets de lumière. Ah oui, ce jour-là, j’ai bien ri.
Tatonga
Tatonga
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant